Saturday, April 09, 2005

Impress Her - Cook for Her

Some say that nothing turns a woman on more than a man who knows how to cook. All the recipes in this blog are all quite easy, just take your time and don’t get stressed. Cooking should be fun and enjoyable. Put some music on and relax.

You will need to inventory your kitchen and perhaps get a few new items. Make sure to use the proper utensils. If you have not really cooked before, you may not own knives or pots and pans. Buy yourself a decent quality set of knives, although I use a chef's knife for most everything. Make sure to keep you knives sharp. There are many varieties of knife sharpeners are that are easy to use. There is nothing that looks more pathetic than someone chopping vegetables with a steak knife. Salad looks best served in a salad bowl; this is pretty elementary stuff, isn’t it? Get yourself a pepper mill, fresh ground pepper tastes much better. Try to use fresh whole foods in place of prepackaged, this includes fresh herbs.

I love to cook and as you get more comfortable in the kitchen, so will you. Cooking can be therapeutic; my dad seems to get enjoyment out of cooking and is a great cook.

Find some helpful hints here: Improve your cooking experience.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger ro said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Yes!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger mermaid said...

Whoa! And your still single? What silly girl walked away from you:)

My husband is definitely the cook in our family. I don't have much of an excuse from running the other way in the kitchen. I hated the double standard of growing up in the kitchen while my brother was outside watching TV or out playing. I also despised G-Chem and O-Chem lab, because all my final compounds looked nothing like what they were supposed to, even soap!

Folks, Neel's totally right. My BF in college serenaded me with U2 guitar music (he played the guitar) and cornish game hen and salad for dinner.

Which reminds me Neel. When are you busting out the guitar???

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Neel said...

Mermaid, Thanks! I will bust the guitar out one of these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home